Consensus in a wiki environment
Welcome to the Wikiversity Project discussing 'Consensus in a wiki environment'.
Intended participants are anyone with an interest in the way the 'Wiki-verse' treats the concept of 'consensus', from the micro-practical level in determining the wording of a subject heading, to the broad philosophical issues.
We may develop areas including;
- An introduction to Consensus, there are some particular nuances to 'consensus' in a wiki environment, this will get you started.
- Measuring Consensus, how to avoid tyranny of the majority, creeping towards voting etc.
- Managing Consensus, how to deal with change within a consensus environment
- Establishing consensus
- Practical consensus the difference between a normative definition and an empirical definition and the natural consequence of this
- Your topic here! - if you're interested in discussing any aspect of 'Consensus', feel free to suggest or develop a new topic