Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the consciousness studies learning project.
Learning activities[edit | edit source]
- Read, discuss and improve the Consciousness Studies Wikibook.
- Collect and discuss recently published journal articles that explore the molecular, cellular and whole nervous system level basis of conscious experience.
- Temperature dependence of erythromelalgia mutation L858F in sodium channel Nav1.7 - burning pain sensation due to sodium channel mutation
- An SCN9A channelopathy causes congenital inability to experience pain - inability to sense pain due to mutation of sodium channel Nav1.7
Learning modules[edit | edit source]
- Can there be a science of consciousness? - What is consciousness and how can it be studied?
- Chemistry and consciousness - Is consciousness a biochemical process?