Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page provides materials for a three-hour face-to-face Introduction to Concept Mapping workshop.
Goals[edit | edit source]
The goal of the workshop is for participants to learn how to create concept maps for communicating and modeling ideas via engaging with:
- Theoretical background
- Hands-on experience using concept mapping tools
Subpages[edit | edit source]
- Minimal, ungrammatical, ungraphical concept maps
- In this wiki environment, you may make a tree of subjects, whether known or knowing, by use of:
- a hierarchy of sections
- a hierarchy of lists, whether OL(#) or UL(*) tags
- a hybrid hierarchy of the above two.
- To link beyond the tree structure, you may make use of the NAME property of HTML tags and the <ref> and at last <references /> tags. And you may attempt to put a relational phrase ahead of the subject, as follows: