Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Concept Classification by Charles M. Reigeluth. Used by Permission.
- Clark, C. (1971). Teaching concepts in the classroom: A set of teaching prescriptions derived from experimental research. Journal of Educational Psychology Monograph, 62(3), 253-278.
- Gagné, R.M. (1985). The Conditions of Learning and Theory of Instruction. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston.
- Landa, L. (1976). Instructional Regulation and Control: Cybernetics, Algorithmization, and Heuristics in Education. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications.
- Markle, S.M., & Tiemann, P.W. (1970). Really Understanding Concepts: Or in Frumious Pursuit of the Jabberwock (3rd ed.). Champaign, IL: Stipes Publishing.
- Merrill, M.D., & Tennyson, R.D. (1975). Teaching Concepts: An Instructional Design Guide. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications.
- Scandura, J.M. (August, 1973). Structural learning and the design of educational materials. Educational Technology, 7-13.
|Instructional Design||Cognitive Behaviors||<Back|