Collaborative Lesson Planning
Jump to navigation Jump to search
[[category:== Relevant Documents ==
- Wikimania 2010: Collaborative Lesson Planning
- 2011 Exhibition at the Interactive Show
- 2013 InService at The COC
- develop some sort of emacs "package manager" for curriculums? K-12 lesson plans, syllabi, textbooks, etc., all hosted on github and easily downloadable by any administrator or teacher
- school could then re-mix whatever materials they needed to suit their pedagogical and student needs, and release then update the "package" with all of their additions
- create a standard lesson plan so that all teachers can use each oterh's stuff and get a context of what they're seeing, sort of like measurements in a recipe (Cf. Clay Shirky's "Cognitive Surplus).
- write an article about CLP summarizing the process, before the next cycle of courses
- find collaborators amongst people who are involved already
- develop this enough to get it Wikipedia ready
- start a CLP GNU mailing list?
- Collaborative Lesson Plans. by: Henrico County Public Schools, Glen Allen, VA. Virginia Vocational Curriculum and Resource Center. http://www.citeulike.org/user/rodreference/article/6744262
- On-line collaborative lesson planning: an experiment in teacher education