Category:Software Design/Practices applying to statements, expressions, and variables
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Software Design/Practices applying to statements, expressions, and variables"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Software Design/Always use the same way to do a thing
- Software Design/Avoid a variable called "result"
- Software Design/Avoid double negation in boolean expressions
- Software Design/Call function's return variable "result"
- Software Design/Catch the most specific type of exception
- Software Design/Don't repeat logic in several places
- Software Design/Don't reuse a variable
- Software Design/Extract repeated expression into a local variable
- Software Design/Log successful function execution inside the function itself
- Software Design/Make if condition positive
- Software Design/Minimize the accessibility of classes and members
- Software Design/Provide context information in exception and error logging messages
- Software Design/Shorten variable's name to the first letter of the type noun
- Software Design/Transform collection declaratively
- Software Design/Transform data with pipeline operator
- Software Design/Use a single term to point to a concept
- Software Design/Use compound operations on map objects