The LMCC (Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada) is the licensing examination for all Canadian medical students upon entering residency. The MCC website is located at http://www.mcc.ca .This category covers the pediatric objectives.
Pages in category "Pediatrics (LMCC)"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- LMCC/Child Abuse and Neglect
- LMCC/Elimination Disorders
- LMCC/Failure to Thrive
- LMCC/Infectious Diseases
- LMCC/Injury Prevention Counselling
- LMCC/Milk Caries
- LMCC/Normal Sexual Development
- LMCC/Regular Visits
- LMCC/Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- LMCC/Toilet Training