Category:Organisational Learning Environment
An Organisational Learning Environment links institutional capacity building initiatives with an Open Innovation Ecosystem to allow the adaptation of capacity building material and the transformation of a learning environment that incorporates local and regional requirements and constraints.
Pages in category "Organisational Learning Environment"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Space and Global Health
- Space and Global Health/Community of Practice
- Space and Global Health/Community of Practice/templates/Presentation
- Space and Global Health/Community of Practice/templates/Publication
- Space and Global Health/Community of Practics/EFG-SGH-CoP2017/RMP-LMP/University of Koblenz-Landau, Campus Landau, Germany
- Space and Global Health/Health Care Facilities Locator
- Space and Global Health/Institution and Organisations
- Space and Global Health/Licencing and Mandate