Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Flowers"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- English-Chinese/Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable
- English-Chinese/Cauliflower contains nutrients which helps to fight against toxin
- English-Chinese/Cauliflower helps the development of the brain, which can prevent dementia
- English-Chinese/Cauliflower is rich in antioxidants that can slow aging
- English-Chinese/Cauliflower is rich in fiber and helps digestion
- English-Chinese/Cauliflower leaves are edible and can be cooked as other vegetables
- English-Chinese/Flowering plant
- English-Chinese/Pea pods are botanically a fruit because they contain seeds and develop from the ovaries of pea flowers
- English-Chinese/The original meaning of vegetable is still commonly used and is applied to plants collectively to refer to all edible plant matter, including the flowers, fruits, stems, leaves, roots, and seeds
- English-Chinese/The sugar lactose is found only in milk, forsythia flowers, and a few tropical shrubs