Caregiving and dementia/Wiki training/Nature of project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nature of the project
- Project purpose:
- Free and open knowledge resources:
- This wiki project seeks to build on, and develop, free and open knowledge resources about caring for people with dementia.
- This means that contributed content must be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution or Share-alike licenses or be in the public domain.
- For a quick overview of copyright, creative commons, and creating shared culture, see these videos:
- More about copyright and licensing will be discussed during the wiki skills section.
- What is a wiki?:
- What is Wikiversity?:
- The caregiving and dementia wiki is currently hosted using Wikiversity. Learn more about Wikiversity:
- What is Wikiversity? - An introductory overview of the Wikiversity project
- What is the Wikimedia Foundation and what are the sister projects?
- Wikiversity belongs to an ecology of specific wikis, collectively known as the "sister projects" which are hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organisation.
- The sister projects include: