Caregiving and dementia/Wiki training/Curation tasks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Progress and ideas to date:
- During the Morning session, each DTSC will present on progress to date and ideas about the development and curation of specific resources about caregiving and dementia within their priority areas (see the topics page).
- Plans and tasks for future
- During the afternoon session, each DTSC will share plans for future development of content within their priority areas.
- Follow-up support and mentoring
- The consultant (James Neill) will provide follow-up phone/virtual assistance with the curation of these materials.