To take this test, click here to put the test on your userpage. Click the link and save. Now you have your test, take it!
What are you looking to get out of this course?
What would you say is your general knowledge of math?
Would you like a formal treatment of Calculus (very heavy, requires set theory), or an intuitive treatment of Calculus?
What times do you have available/would prefer for lectures?
Any other comments?
- What is a function?
- What is an inverse function?
- What is a logarithm?
- What is a radian?
- What is a trigonometric function?
- Name a trigonometric identity.
- What is a parametric equation?
- What is a slope-intercept equation?
- What does it mean for something to be proportional?
- What does injective, surjective, and bijective mean?
- I will accept an intuitive or formal answer for this, although a formal answer is obviously preferred: what is a limit?
- What is a one-sided limit?
- What does it mean for a function to be continuous? Is it possible for a function to be discontinuous everywhere?
- What is a derivative?
- What is the product rule?
- What is the relation between differentiability and continuity?
- What is the chain rule?
- What is the relation between a local extrema and a derivative of a function?
- What is the mean value theorem?
- What is L'Hôpital's rule?
- What is an integral?
- What is a Riemann Sum?
- What is the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?
- What is the substitution method?
- What is the difference between a definite and indefinite integral?