Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Wikipedia: automotive industry
- In September 2015, German car maker Volkswagen AG was found to have used software to cheat on emissions tests (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_violations).
- Probably other manufacturers have done the same.
- New test policies are planned for 2017, but car manufactures are lobbying to delay the implementation of these tests.
- Hacking cars:
- Hacking group 'I am the Cavalry' wants to help the automotive industry to improve safety of cars (see blog post on Reuters).
- Autonomous car
- Electric cars
- Flying cars
- In car entertainment