Provide here a high level description of the topic in one to four phrases. This may include references (links) to other topics within the Building Automation project or to external content, including content in other Wikimedia projects such as this link example.
The image on the right is optional. Only images in the Wikimedia project Commons can be used. If they don't exist there yet, (browse using the search tool from any Commons page), you can load new ones by using the Upload Wizard. Be mindful of copyright policies.
If this page has more than 3 sections (subtitles) the table of contents is automatically created right above the first subtitle. You can force it to appear or fix its locate it somewhere else by typing __TOC__ in the desired location. If on the other hand you don't want a table of contents to appear, type __NOTOC__ anywhere in the page.
How to use this template
- If you are going to create a new page in this project, it may already be listed in the index but the page doesn't exist (red link) or you may have to create a new index entry.
- If a new index entry is needed, first read the page names guideline. Then find the knowledge area (index page and section inside it) it should belong to, edit the section add the new page name. It will appear as a red link.
- To create the new page for the inexistent link, click on the Edit tab at the top right of this page. Select and copy all the text in the page. Then navigate to the index page that lists the inexistent page (red link) and click on it. That will open the wiki page editor with a blank page. Paste the copied content in that blank page. Use the slide bar on the far right to show to the bottom of the page and click on the "Save page" button. Now you can edit it as needed.
The above sections (subtitles) are just suggestions. Please delete those that don't apply and add more if needed. The only section we request you keep in every page is Learn More.
The pages can have different types of content. Most pages in Wikiversity are similar to Wikipedia pages, just including special markers which indicate the project(s) it belongs to, the type of resource, the level of completion, etc. (see the labels at the right of this page). Those are called lectures. But there can also be quizzes, experiments, flash cards, etc. There is a whole list here.
Images can be added anywhere as long as they exist in or are loaded to the Wikimedia project Commons. Once they are uploaded, use the Embedded File button (picture icon) in the editor menu to place and format them. You can change their size, location, frame, caption and alignment. Please use images only when they add content and not just as eye candy.
- Free - Here you place references or (if available) links to Learning resources
- Free - Copy/paste the icon images that apply from below
- Free - Help on creating and editing pages in WikiVersity
- Free - Wikiversity:Introduction
Cost: Free = $0 . . $ < $20 . . $$ < $100 . . $$$ < $1000 . . $$$$ > $1000