Botany Ink Drawing/Lesson 1
Next Lesson: Lesson 2
Lesson 1 - pencils, ink and papers is the first lesson of Botany Ink Drawing subject.
What to do?
- buy a black pencil (B and softer), rubber, ink in pencil and white A4 paper
- draw a few pictures of this photograph
- upload your work in the gallery and sign down that those are yours
Picture to copy
What does 'ink in pencil' mean? I have a good quality fountain and ink pen. Let me know so I can go shopping. --ValerietheBlonde 03:55, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Hi and welcome! Would this description on Wikipedia be enough:
- w:Pencil (what is B pencil)
- w:Ink? Anyway your fountain and ink pen would be enough, but we would need soft pencils.--Juan 09:59, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Okay, I'll go shopping tomorrow. Thanks! --ValerietheBlonde 18:25, 8 December 2007 (UTC)