< BlenderJump to navigation Jump to search
Learning Tasks[edit | edit source]
- (3D Modelling) Explore the digital tools for creating virtual reality in the learning resource about 3D Modelling.
- (3D Objects) A virtual world consist of 3D objects that are placed in the virtual world. A forest that consists of only one type of tree (all trees look the same), provide not a realistic user experience (UX) of the virtual world. Explore concepts of randomizations of objects and surfaces e.g. in Blender.
- (Blender 3D Models in Aframe) Explore the posibility to export 3D models in blender into a web based 3D world that can be explored with VR headset (see AFrame Blender Project, AFrame and The Hall Aframe).
- (Blender Object on a Marker) Explore the concept of AR.js and create a Blender 3D model that appears on a marker with AR.js.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Blender: Random colors with one material (2016), Youtube User: BlenderShortTests, URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRo4JwZ1_o4 - Youtube Video (accessed 2019/04/11)
- TIP: Randomizing Leaf Color (2013) Youtube User: CG Cookie - Blender Training URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOhAizD1MA - Youtube Video (accessed 2019/04/11)
- How to Fake a Large Scale Forest in Blender / Part 1 (Tutorial EN) (2017) Youtube User: CG Boost - URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtUS8QTsVZA - Youtube Video (accessed 2019/04/11)
- Blender Tutorial: Cut Random Size And Positioned Circular Holes In A Sphere (2018), Youtube User: Chipper Videos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgJLLldsUI - Youtube Video (accessed 2019/04/11)