This page contains recent bloom logs for the plant Spiraea thunbergii (Spiraea). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
Recent Logs[edit | edit source]
- SB Johnny-LM 11:32, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 00:00, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 00:23, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
(If there are more than 5 signatures under the recent logs heading, move the oldest logs to under this heading (generally leave the 3 most recent).
- SB Johnny-LM 13:22, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- SB_Johnny-LM 24 April, 2007 (from photographic log)
- SB Johnny-LM 18:33, 17 November 2007 (UTC) (not full flush, but still showy)
- SB Johnny-LM 18:49, 5 December 2007 (UTC) (showing fall color, lightly covered in snow, but still blooming!)
- SB Johnny-LM 09:57, 8 January 2008 (UTC) (still sporadic but still blooming)
- SB Johnny-LM 10:41, 11 February 2008 (UTC) (a few flowers open, insects feeding on nectar)
- SB Johnny-LM 09:18, 14 March 2008 (UTC) (a few flowers)
- SB Johnny-LM 08:50, 22 March 2008 (UTC) (still just a few)