This page contains recent bloom logs for Nymphoides cordata (Floating Heart). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
- Jomegat 15:11, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 21:32, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 12:53, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 19:49, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 19:13, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 20:35, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 23:58, 23 August 2008 (UTC)