Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains recent bloom logs for Lysimachia terrestris (Swamp Candles). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
Logs[edit | edit source]
2008 Logs[edit | edit source]
- Jomegat 02:27, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 00:56, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 19:46, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 19:15, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
2009 Logs[edit | edit source]
- Jomegat 21:46, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- Jomegat 23:39, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Jomegat 15:48, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Jomegat 03:51, 2 August 2009 (UTC)