Automatic transformation of XML namespaces
|This resource includes primary and/or secondary research. Learn more about original research at Wikiversity.|
This research project aims to write a specification for software which automatically transforms XML documents from some namespaces to some other namespaces, for this using RDF resources (describing namespaces and transformations) possibly located at namespace URLs.
License: This text is available at CC-BY-SA 3.0 License, CC-BY-SA 4.0 License, the GFDL, and W3C Document License. By submitting changes to this page or its subpages, you agree that your changes will be available under these licenses.
If you are going to contribute to this project, please email me. Feel free to ask questions.
Table of Contents
- Draft status
- General notes
- Relations to other standards
- Implementation considerations
- Our namespaces
- RDF grammar trees
- User options
- Extracting information from RDF
- RDF resource format
- Analyzing XML
- Recursive downloading the information
- RDF-S and OWL schema
- Future directions
- The moderated site with transformations
- Historical notices and wrong ideas
- Implementation (non-normative)