< ArduinoJump to navigation Jump to search
Target Audience[edit | edit source]
Anyone who looks at the official introduction and sees too many words.
Starting Point[edit | edit source]
Have an arduino and test whether it is working. Have a USB cable to connect to a computer.
Replication Goal[edit | edit source]
Launch the Ardunio IDE
Procedure: Download Ardunio Software[edit | edit source]
- Step: Download the software for your platform.
- Step: Save the file when prompted
- Step: Put the file in a place it can be found, remember the file name.
- Step: Find the file and click on it
- Step: Extract the file to a place where it will be executed. It does not belong on the desktop. This is the only installation step.
- Step: Find the extracted folder. It will contain a number ... something like arduino-0022. Launch the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) by clicking on arduino.exe