Android programming is about programming Android smart phone devices and more. Android is an operating system for smart phones, tablets, and possibly more. Android is based on Linux. Many colleges and universities offer courses and information about how to program apps for Android.
Discussion questions, essay ideas, and practice ideas[edit | edit source]
Practice ideas[edit | edit source]
- Build an app to send private messages
- Build an app to be an ebook as an app effectively
Discussion and essay ideas[edit | edit source]
- How can Android development help to increase prosperity of humans all over Earth?
- What sort of Android app could benefit you to create?
- What sort of Android app could benefit humanity to create?
- What is the best/most efficient way to learn Android programming?
Readings and learning resources[edit | edit source]
External[edit | edit source]
- Android Dev sub-Reddit
- Build your first app
- List of Android UI/UX Libraries
- A step by step guide about how to get started and involved in Android Development from no programming experience.
- How I learned to develop Android apps in a little over a month
- Android App Example - open source Reddit browsing app
- Android Studio
- Android Developer Guides
- Develop Android apps with Kotlin
- Android Training
- How to become a better Android developer: 30+ bite-sized pro tips
- Facebook SDK for Android
- Kotlin vs. Java: Which is the Better Option for Android App Development?
- Best Android Apps to Learn Programming or Coding
- How to Learn Android Development Programming – 6 Steps for Beginners
- How to Develop an Android App (5 Things to Know Before Starting)
- How I learned to develop Android apps in less than a year
- 15 Best Open-Source Android Apps With Source Code For Developers To Practice
Wikipedia[edit | edit source]
- Android software development
- Booting process of Android devices
- Android Runtime
- Android SDK
- Jotform - includes no code app creation features.
- Android App Bundle
- Android application package
- Android Studio
- Kotlin (programming language)
- Java (programming language)
- Android 12
- Android 11
- Index of Android OS articles
- List of custom Android distributions
- Comparison of Java and Android API