Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Algebra I)
|Educational level: this is a secondary education resource.|
|Subject classification: this is a mathematics resource.|
Its authors are committed to maintaining a high level of scholarly ethics.
Welcome to Algebra 1. We will cover everything from Elementary Algebra and work our way up to Geometry with some great discussions along the way. Mathematics is a language and if you can become fluent in it (which if you complete this course, I promise you will be!), then that is simply one more step in your great knowledge bank.
Course Outline[edit | edit source]
You may notice that some weeks seem to be duplicated. Please know that this is not the case, but it basically means that we will be going up levels in those concepts. As you can see, they are the same main ideas, but you will be learning new things in each week.
Semester I[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Introduction To Algebra
- Week 2: The Translation of Algebra
- Week 3: Linear and Literal Equations
- Week 4: Functions
- Week 5: Graphing Linear Equations
- Week 6: X-intercepts and Y-intercepts, Slopes
- Week 7: Inequalities
- Week 8: Graphing Inequalities
- Week 9: Six rules of Exponents
- Week 10: Polynomials, Binomials, Trinomials
- Week 11: Cube Roots