Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accounting is the science (perhaps art) of measuring and communicating financial information about companies in business. Accounting is the language of finance. There are several branches of Accounting:
- Financial Accounting - This is the study of measuring financial information and reporting it accurately.
- Managerial Accounting - This is the study of using financial information to make decisions
- Auditing - Auditing is the process of checking statements for accuracy and integrity.
- Tax Accounting - is the study of using accounting to form a tax strategy.
- Quickbooks Online - a cloud-based accounting software
- Excel for Accounting - This is the study of using spreadsheets for Accounting purposes