AP Language/Theme - Survival
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Click on 'edit' next to the 'Examples' header.
- Beneath the last posting under the 'Examples' header, hit 'enter' twice.
- On the new line, click on the 'bullet' button. Type the MLA citation there. Don't worry about indenting.
- Hit 'enter' twice so you skip a line.
- Type your annotation of the text.
- Hit 'enter.'
- Type your quotation, including the citation.
- Highlight the quotation, then click on the fourth button from the end. If you hover your mouse over it, you'll see that it's called 'block of quoted text.
- Hit 'enter' twice to skip a line.
- Click on the swirly button to the left of the horizontal line. This will put in a code that looks like this: --~~~~. That signs your name.
- Scroll down the page and click on 'Show preview.'
- If the preview looks ok, then click 'Save page.'