Wiki science is the study of how the phenomenon of wikis, and free, open collaborative works in general (like free software and open source), are growing, changing and adapting.
- Growth and Maintenance
- Trolls: What are trolls and how should they be dealt with?
- Comparison with other mediums
- Accuracy: The offline media make a big deal about inaccuracies on wikis, is this really a problem?
- Future of Wiki
- Wikiresearch: Is it possible to use a wiki as a medium to do scientific research?
- Semantic Prosthetic: Some ideas about how to make wikis useful for education.
- Information Currency: The use of information currency and information currency markets to quantitate the economic value of information and motivate individuals to contribute valuable information. wikipedia is a free software encyclopedia
- Case studies
- Case Study 1: A brief report on the use of a wiki for a computer mediated communication class