The Practice of Thelema
The practices of Thelemites are as widely varying and unique as the individuals themselves. Aleister Crowley recommended a dual regiment of "Magick" and "Mysticism." The main 'goal' is what is known most widely as "Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel."
In the first line of the first chapter of Magick in Theory & Practice, Crowley writes, "There is a single main definition of the object of all magical Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of Mysticism, Union with God." This objective should be kept in mind at all times.
- Liber O vel Manvs et Sagittae - an introduction to the basic practices and skills of magick
- Book Four, Part 2: Magick (Elementary Theory) - a detailed elucidation of the implements used traditionally in ceremonial magick
- Book Four, Part 3: Magick in Theory & Practice - a detailed analysis of both the theoretical and practical aspects of Magick
- Liber E vel Exercitiorum - an introduction to the basic practices and skills of yoga
- Book Four, Part 1: Mysticism - a basic introduction to the theory & practice of mysticism, especially yoga
- Eight Lectures on Yoga - an in-depth treatment of Thelema's version of yoga, focusing on Patanjali's Raja yoga system of meditation
Daily Practices 
In general, the following practices are for daily use:
- Liber XXV - the Ritual of the Star Ruby, a powerful banishing.
- Liber CC - the Solar Adorations.
- Liber XLIV - the Mass of the Phoenix, which can substitute the sundown Solar Adoration.
- Thelemites are encourage to exorcise all persons connected to the Old Aeon with the first gesture of the Star Ruby ritual.
- Department of Thelemic Studies
- THELEMA 101: Basics
- THELEMA 102: Metaphysics - The Thelemic Universe
- THELEMA 103: Ethics