Talk:TAO/How to create a learning and/or research module?
Basic Idea 
- Create a learning module to teach new participants of the TAO Community of Practice how to create new learning and/or research modules
- Learning/research modules should facilitate the exchange of experiences and best practices among the members of the TAO Community of Practice and/or the development and validation of content for the TAO Handbook
- This learning module will not deal with questions relating to the use of the Wikiversity platform. These questions are covered by the learning module How_to_participate_in_the_TAO_Community_of_Practice?
- The development of the modules will roughly follow the Design Thinking method
Open for debate 
- There are four prototypical learning modules that will be developed within the TAO project team starting from November 2011: See TAO/Activities