Survey research and design in psychology/Tutorials/Drop-in
Drop-in tutorials 
- Drop-in tutorials are provided in place of office-hours.
- Drop-in tutorials are optional.
- Drop-in tutorials are not repeat or replacement tutorials.
- Drop-in tutorials offer an opportunity for individual and small-group face-to-face academic support. You can work independently or consult with teaching staff about any aspect of the unit. Bring along questions, problems, examples etc. and receive extra tutoring and support.
- People generally get a lot more achieved during a drop-in tutorial than an equivalent period of working alone.
- Face-to-face drop-in tutorials are held during the unit's teaching weeks (Weeks 1 to 6 and 9 to 12) on Wed 14.30 to 15.30 in 10A23a (the Psychology Computer Lab).
- Virtual drop-in tutorials can be provided on request using Google Hangout. Post requests for hangouts with possible days/times on the Moodle Discussion.