School:Business process management and automation
Thank you for your interest!
The goal of this school is to outline to any organization the opportunity they have to improve their return on investment through the application of Business Process Management and Automation techniques within their infrastructure.
A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources.
This school is being monitored.
Please collaborate with us on a few of our Learning Projects :
- BPMA Working Definition - Defining Business Process Management and Automation
- BPMA Working Definition - Defining Project Management
- BPMA Working Definition - Defining Information Technology
- Business Process Management and Automation in Project Management
- Business Process Management and Automation in Information Technology
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Date founded - 27/10/2006