Parenting driver's license
Wikiversity parenting driver's license
Preparatory notes 
The links below can be used to make notes for the parent education course following the structure of kess-erziehen or Starke Eltern - Starke Kinder. The final structure of the course to be written has not yet been determined.
- kess-erziehen (Example)
- Starke Eltern - Starke Kinder (Example)
- Consider values and educational goals: What is important for me in upbringing and education?
- Find your identity as educators: Do I know myself and my role as educator?
- Strengthen self-confidence to support the development of the child: How do I listen and encourage my child?
- Determine clear communication rules in the family: How do I express my needs?
- Empower to recognize problems and to solve problems: How do we solve problems in the family?
- Literature for the course: Parent Education Course Writer's Guide (Wikibook)
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (Wikipedia article: Convention on the Rights of the Child)
- Parent Effectiveness Training is based on person-centered psychotherapy
- Gordon, Thomas (October 2000). Parent Effectiveness Training: The Proven Program for Raising Responsible Children (1st rev. ed.). New York: Three Rivers Press. ISBN 0609806939.
- Kess-erziehen is based on individual psychology and the work of Rudolf Dreikurs
- Horst, Christof; Erika Maaß-Keibel, Rudolf Mazzolla, Regina Raulfs (2005) (in German). Erziehen mit Kess – Der Elternkurs (1. ed.). München: Droemer/Knaur. ISBN 3426667681.
- Starke Eltern - Starke Kinder is based on humanistic psychology
- Honkanen-Schoberth, Paula (2003) (in German). Starke Kinder brauchen starke Eltern: der Elternkurs des Deutschen Kinderschutzbundes (2. ed.). Freiburg: Urania. ISBN 3332013467.
- Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) is based on individual psychology
- Dinkmeyer, Don; Gary D. McKay, Don C Dinkmeyer, Jr (August 2007). The Parent's Handbook: Systematic Training for Effective Parenting. Impact Pub. ISBN 0979554209.
See also 
- no-famstress.com: managing family stress, online parent training offered by the University of Fribourg (Switzerland), Department of Clinical Psychology.
- Fthenakis, Wassilios E.; Martin R. Textor (March 2004) (in German). Knaurs Handbuch Familie. Alles, was Eltern wissen müssen. (1 ed.). München: Droemer Knaur. ISBN 3426669404. http://www.familienhandbuch.de/cmain/a_Hauptseite/s_1297.html. (English)
|This resource has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder, its copyright has expired, or it is ineligible for copyright. This applies worldwide. You are advised to consider the possibility of extraterrestrial intellectual property rights claims that do require mentoring duties in compensation ("either mentoring or trouble with extraterrestrials").
Content released into the public domain may be used for any purpose without attribution, including commercial activities and creation of derivative works.