Object Oriented Enterprise Modelling
|This resource includes primary and/or secondary research. Learn more about original research at Wikiversity.|
Welcome to OOEM 
This research project is about defining and discussing a modelling notation capable of comprehensively describing enterprises within a single, integrated model.
This project page is under construction.
Please see also www.ooem.org for more information, specifically the slides.
The following is an uncomplete set of material I have collected to start with. It mainly origninates from my research activities within my company during development of an execution engine for such an enterprise model. I'm interested in moving these activities into a public community here.
An enterprise model comprises at least
- business structure: organisation and relations
- business things: i.e. objects
- business dynamics: processes
- business location: spaces (of all kinds)
- Management: an OOEM model shall be, as far as necessary, usable by business managers to organize a complex and large enterprise
- Employers: an OOEM model shall be, as far as necessary, easily usable by employees to ease and coordinate their everyday work in a friendly manner
- IT: an OOEM shall be executable - i.e. appropriate software systems can be created automatically from it (including core systems, user interfaces and business processes)
- Enterprise Architect: it is not expected that any of the above stakeholders has or is able to understand the complete model, this is the task of the Enterprise Architect
Components of OOEM 
- Extended Model Properties xmodel
- Object Oriented Enterprise Modelling/Object Oriented Business Process Modelling
- Business Spaces
- Documentation Snippets (Doclets)
ToDo List 
|Image Upload||transfer notation diagrams from ooem.org||done (al)|
|incorporate material here from www.ooem.org||open|
|define subactivity for Object Oriented Business Process Modelling||done (al)|
|define subactivity for a standardized set of Model Properties (stereotype attributes)||needs clarification (disclosure)|
|define subactivity for a management and employee (i.e. non IT) friendly notational (sugar) layer||open|
|define subactivity for tutorials||open|
|define metamodel precisely within www.oomodels.org||open|
|organize collaboration with german sister project (the english version here will be the main project, and finished results will be stored here)||open|