Learning is a broad and complex subject. This project intends to explore:
- What is learning or what does learning mean to you?
- Why learn or why do you learn?
- How, when, where and why does learning happen?
- How do people or you learn?
- What helps people or you to learn?
- What factors effect learning or effect how a person learns?
- What learning techniques, methods, processes and systems exist?
- What does learning disabled mean and are some people "learning disabled"?
- Can educators be "teaching disabled"?
- What does teaching disabled mean and are some people "teaching disabled"?
- Is saying someone is "learning disabled" or "teaching disabled" morally or ethically right?
- How can Wikiversity improve learning?
- Should there be limits to what can be learned or how on Wikiversity?
- Did you succeed so far in your learning goals at Wikiversity? If not, why not? Also drop a msg when you succeeded please.