Content summary 
Learning materials 
Note: The lessons assume you have learned the kana. If you have no idea what kana means, please go through Introduction to Japanese first.
- Lesson 1: Japanese Existence and Copula
- Lesson 2: Particles in Japanese
- Lesson 3: Japanese Adjectives
- Lesson 4: Japanese Verbs
- Lesson 5: Japanese Particles used with Verbs
- Lesson 6: Japanese Politeness
After the first five grammar lessons you have learned enough grammar to form simple sentences. Try learning words you find interesting by looking them up in a dictionary such as wiktionary. If you want some guidance try:
- The Japanese Swadesh list. A Swadesh list is a list of words which are essential to most languages.
- Japanese/Vocabulary contains vocabulary organized by topic
- 1000 Japanese basic words
Active participants 
Active participants in this Learning Group