(Redirected from Wikiquette)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikiversity strongly depends on the etiquette of members to remain functional and friendly. Please follow these guidelines to keep the community friendly.
Etiquette on Wikiversity
- Always assume good faith.
- Don’t bite the newcomers.
- Be polite to everyone.
- Be considerate of others.
- Be respectful of others.
- Don't ignore other peoples questions, if you dont know the answer, admit it.
- Be civil.
- Apologize if you do another person a wrong.
- Forgive and forget.
- See your own biases and control them.
- Help solve disagreements between others.
- Remember what Wikiversity is not
- Use edit summaries.
- Respect consensus.