User:Kizer/Web Page/Flash/Project 3
1. Open up a blank document in Flash.
2. On the Timeline at the top of the screen, rename your layer to ‘Background’. (You do this by double-clicking the words Layer 1.)
3. On the blank stage, create or insert the background that you desire your movie to have.
4. On the Timeline, find the rectangle underneath the number 100.
This is Frame 100.
5. Right click on Frame 100.
6. Select ‘Insert Key Frame’.
You’ll know this has been done correctly if the space between Frame 1 and Frame 100 turns gray.
9. Insert image or object that will be “thinking”. (If the image that you wish to use has a background, you may need to refer to Magic for instructions on how to get rid of it.)