Web Page/Fireworks/Project 2
1. First you open the image that you want to copy over. You then, Take the square tool and make a complete square with a 2 px border around the main square in the middle of the original image.
2. After you take the line tool and line them over the original lines. Then color inside the lines with the color you want and do the same on the other side. You then use the line tool on the inside of the other two lines. You want to do the exact same thing on the other side of the portrait.
3. You then want to click on the rectangle tool and select the Rounded Rectangle.
4. Then make sure, once you make the rectangle to also make the rectangle to the correct roundness. You then can type your text that you like.
5. Then go to Effect in the bottom right corner and find bevel and do an outer bevel.
6. After this you need to drop the shadow, so go to the effects again. Then, find shadow and glow then find drop shadow.
BeltonP 18:17, 19 January 2007 (UTC)