How to Resize Layout Tables and Cells
1. Go to File, New, select Basic Page on the left and HTML on the right and click Create.
2. You should see tabs labeled Common, Layout, Text, etc on the very top. Go to the Layout tab.
3. Below Layout you should now see Standard View and Layout View. Click Layout View.
4. To the right of Layout View you should see Draw Layout Table and Draw Layout Cell. Click Draw Layout Table.
5. Hold left click on your mouse in the white area below, make a square, and let go. A gray and dark green square should come up that is labeled Layout Table.
6. Click the one of the green sides of the square. Right below the white area, you should see Width, Fixed, and Height. Change the number to the right of fixed to 800. Change the number to the right of height to 600.
7. Click the Draw Layout Cell icon at the top. It is to the right of the Draw Layout Table icon. Again, left click in the white area and make a square.
8. To move the square, click and hold one of the blue sides of the square and move it to the top left corner.
9. As you did before, change the number to the right of fixed to 800. Change the number to the right of height to 50.
The spot you just made would be the header of your website. Since you know how to do all this now, you can make the other parts of it to what you want and you’ll have your website setup.