Distance Learning/Virtual Teamwork
This course takes place within the framework of the bachelor's degree program IBW of the FH Vorarlberg and it is exclusively aimed at the students of this course at the FHV.
Lecturer[edit | edit source]
Grading/Performance[edit | edit source]
Due to Corona, the students of the FH Vorarlberg have shown that they are able to us various tools in order to embrace virtual communication and virtual teamwork. Therefore the course Virtual Teamwork will be changed this WS 2020/21, and the idea is to reflect about those experiences made during the last six months of having witnessed countless transformational processes from analog communication to digital communication. This means:
- There will be no physical meetings at all for this course, just one virtual meeting at the beginning of the course (11th of September 2020).
- A graded substitute performance in the form of an individual reflection paper is required.
To successfully pass the course students have to create an individual text of about 5 pages (according to the template which must [!] be used)
- Describe on 5 pages in the template in the ILIAS folder a concrete situation from your everyday life (BB: from your professional life; VZ: from your student life at the FH) in which you had to change from analog to digital communication. In order to reach a certain depths, it is mandatory to write this reflection paper in German language.
- This task basically involves three levels: (i) Describe such a mentioned situation as clearly and comprehensibly as possible, (ii) analyze this situation in depth; if necessary you may use the literature from the ILIAS folder "Fachliteratur" in order to help you reflect, and (iii) develop 4 basic, well-founded recommendations for a successful transmission from an analog to a digital communication situation. Summarize your tips in a Twitter tweet (max. 280 text characters) and put this one below the final version of the reflection papier.
- File your written work in the ILIAS folder "Schriftliche Arbeiten" provided for this purpose by 30.10.2020 at the latest.
Please note: Only reflection papers which are written in the correct template and which are uploaded into the ILIAS folder "Schriftliche Arbeiten" until October 30th will be graded.