Creating dynamic webpages
From the official document:
- "This unit defines the competency required to build active or dynamic web pages."
Basically, that means ... (translate above into plain english)
You can read more about this unit on the National Training Information Systems Official document for ICAB5165A.
This unit forms part of the following qualifications:
How this unit will help you
After learning and applying the skills required by this unit you'll be able to demonstrate your skills in:
|1. Prepare the technical environment||
|2. Create dynamic pages||
|3. Add functions to dynamic pages||
|4. Test and sign off dynamic pages||
- translate the above elements and performance criteria into plain english and summarise here...
Ideas for learning the required skills
Ideas for demonstrating this unit
The best way to demonstrate these skills is ...
If you are demonstrating this unit as part of a formal course, you might find that the unit is graded (meaning you can not only demonstrate your competence, but can also gain a credit or distinction). Your facilitator may already have set criteria that your college uses. If not, here are some ideas for possible credit/distinction activities that you can discuss with your facilitator:
- Creating and using custom PHP functions
- Utilising PHP's built in session functionality
- Advanced functionality such as a shopping cart
- Integrating AJAX calls to your database for your website.
Notes and discrepancies