(Redirected from Geriatric Medicine)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geriatric medicine involves helping to heal elderly individuals.
This area is for research, learning, and teaching related to geriatric medicine.
Discussion questions[edit | edit source]
- How does geriatric medicine differ from non-geriatric medicine?
- How can we best prepare doctors and medical professionals for working with elderly populations?
Resources/lessons[edit | edit source]
- Differences of adults from elderly
- Geriatricians training
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Geriatric care team
- Geriatric Giants
- Delirium (Acute confusion)
- Cognitive impairment and dementia
- Urinary incontinence