(Redirected from Geriatric Medicine)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geriatric medicine involves helping to heal elderly individuals.
This area is for research, learning, and teaching related to geriatric medicine.
- How does geriatric medicine differ from non-geriatric medicine?
- How can we best prepare doctors and medical professionals for working with elderly populations?
- Differences of adults from elderly
- Geriatricians training
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Geriatric care team
- Geriatric Giants
- Delirium (Acute confusion)
- Cognitive impairment and dementia
- Urinary incontinence