Creating development environments
(Redirected from Creating a Development Environment)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This area is research and teaching related to creating development environments, in the context of computer science.
Upon completion of this course the learner will be able to;
- describe a software DE - Development Environment
- describe a software IDE - Wikipedia (Integrated Development Environment)
- set up a DE on the Ubuntu Linux platform for PhP development
- test their new DE by taking PhP programming examples and executing them
- How do you utilize your development environment?
- What process did you go through to create your development environment?
- What setup do you use for your development environment?