Creating development environments
(Redirected from Creating a Development Environment)
This area is research and teaching related to creating development environments, in the context of computer science.
Upon completion of this course the learner will be able to;
- describe a software DE - Development Environment
- describe a software IDE - Wikipedia (Integrated Development Environment)
- set up a DE on the Ubuntu Linux platform for PhP development
- test their new DE by taking PhP programming examples and executing them
- How do you utilize your development environment?
- What process did you go through to create your development environment?
- What setup do you use for your development environment?