Subdivisions and departments
Like divisions, subdivisions and departments are pages in the Topic namespace) and their names start with the "Topic:" prefix. Individual departments can be used by multiple schools. Schools that use (link to) the same department should cooperate to develop the department. Subdivisions are used by large divisions to help organize related departments. Not all divisions have subdivisions. If you need a subdivision in your division, you can use the Template:Subdivision boilerplate template to start a subdivision.
Learning resources and projects
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this division, you can list your name here (this can help small divisions grow and the participants communicate better; for large divisions a list of active participants is not needed).
- Dr SHOEB82
- September 16, 2006 - Division founded!
- February 26, 2007 - Added some related news items to the department page.
- One nanotech researcher's website
- Center for Microanalysis of Materials - at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- The Education Center of the national nanotechnology initiative which provides a list of university programs.
- A company offering biologically inspired surface coatings using nanotechnology
- University of Dallas Nanotech Institute
- NanoEd Resource Portal A repository of nano-related courses, conceptual materials, simulations, seminars, college degree programs and other resources.
- Nanotechnology lectures
- UnderstandingNano Website
- Multi-Scale System Design - MIT (2004)
- Nano-life: An Introduction to Virus Structure and Assembly - MIT (2005)
- Nano-to-Macro Transport Processes - MIT (2012)
- Submicrometer and Nanometer Technology - MIT (2006)
Open source software
- SXM++ - Program to capture data from scanning tunneling microscopes
- January 2009 Seventy-year quest to synthesize compound could have big pay off in nanotechnology
- August 2008 True properties of carbon nanotubes measured
- July 2008 'Nanonet' circuits closer to making flexible electronics reality
- January 2008 New process makes nanofibers in complex shapes and unlimited lengths
- December 2007 Nanowire battery can hold 10 times the charge of existing lithium-ion battery