One strategy for organizing and summarizing progress on the Ethical Management of the English Language Wikipedia project is to make audio sessions. You can participate just in text also.
Recorded discussion session
All participants in the Ethical Management of the English Language Wikipedia project are invited to a discussion, "Introduction to the Ethical Management of the English Language Wikipedia project". The plan is to use Teamspeak to allow us to record the discussion. Other audio contributions are welcome. For example, if you cannot use Teamspeak, feel free to use Skype or any other means to record your comments. We can get everyone's answers to the 3 questions (see below) and then try to have a group discussion.
- What do you hope the project can accomplish?
- What ethics/management issues are you particularly concerned about?
- do you think this kind of project can help Wikimedians find ways to improve Wikipedia?
please list yourself below and indicate good and bad times for the discussion.
- JWSchmidt, best time window: Aug. 25-30, 4:00-10:00 and 16:00-22:00 UTC+0
- Cormaggio - hope to record on August 27 during the 16:00-22:00 UTC+0 time window
- please add yourself