Whats on your...
sandbox server account[edit source]
I just created a sandbox server account for "yeoman". Login information was sent to the email address associated with this wiki user account. --JWSchmidt 18:08, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Great! Thanks! Yeoman 08:30, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Red Link City[edit source]
Red Link City is a place to explore needs, dreams, schemes and strategies of Wikiversitans who don't quite have enough time to finish what they start. I've been here (at v:) for a long time but I have a sense of continuity about this cyberplace. Terms and Jargon are bits of culture that congeal within development communities out here in cyberspace. Unlike Wikipedia, Wikiversity is not constrained to be petty about things like half-baked articles, unecessary redirects and red links. My goal and strategy since Wikiversity's inception is to form a more perfect union for the Family of Man. I welcome your thoughts and I hope you welcome mine. :) Yeoman 13:31, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello ?[edit source]
Look forward to seeing development on Wiki Campus Radio...
I am trying to write some sci-fi stuff at present, and might need some help from JWS on a technical detail..
Sfan00 IMG 00:03, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- Me too! CQ 18:19, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Sandbox server[edit source]
A math problem[edit source]
The avg price of 1 gal of gas in sacramento is $3. Suppose Costco is celebrating opening of new store by selling gas @ $2 a gal for one Monday from 8AM to 5PM..... further supposed:
- 1)each Costco member would buy max allowed limit of 20 gallons
- 2)it would take 55 minutes for a member to wait for an open pump
- 3)it would take 5 minutes to pump the allowed limit.
Which is true? The true cost of ONE gallon of gas for
- a)member A, who has a job that pays $50 an hour, would be $5
- b)member B, who has a job that pays $30 an hour, would be $4
- c)member C, who has a job that pays $10 an hour, would be $2.50
- d)member D, who is currently unemployed, would be $1.50
Please explain how to solve it? the first step maybe?