"15th page in the Wikipedia"? THIS IS NOT THE WIKIPDEIA!! Congrats - you're now a sysop :-) Cormaggio 21:16, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
Well, wiki whatever! So sorry I've been non-existant, but we had a death in the family. I am slowly coming back up for air, but there are still 672 non-spam emails in my inbox :) --WiseWoman 20:40, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
- I supposes this is good and bad news in one. Glad to see you back though :) -- sebmol ? 20:46, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
Your motto suggestion
Hi WiseWoman, I wanted to let you know that Sam made a comment on the talk page of the motto contest, which I copied to the contest page here: Wikiversity:Motto_contest#Comments_on_Mottos. In the light of this informative comment (if it is indeed correct), I thought you might want to reconsider your vote. Thanks for participating, -- Reswik 15:47, 12 September 2006 (UTC)
- Nö. Check out the Latin Wikipedia: http://la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vici
Hi Debora - I just saw this - good to have you back. :-) I've also been absent for a substantial period myself. :-( Have been in touch with your student Ulrike - would love to hear more about that.. Cormaggio 18:36, 16 October 2006 (UTC)
- Hi Cormac, yes, I am overwhelmed - this is not the Wikiversity I wanted to have. It is trying to be a copy of brick-and-mortat universities, but including courses on advanced shoelace tying and hair combing.... :( Anyway, Ulrike will be setting up a method of integrating meta data so we have a fighting chance of finding something. We have a colleague from a nearby library school co-advising, so I feel that we have a fighting chance to get something good running. We shall see! --WiseWoman 22:27, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
are you this person, which is talked about?
Hello WiseWoman, in this article your username appears. Can you please clarify, if this is you? And if so, why your name is referrenced there. Well may be you may not know, but this info also would help. Thank you, ----Erkan Yilmaz (evaluate me!, discussion) 16:59, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
You are invited to register for the Wikiversity Assembly
- The Wikiversity:Assembly has been established as a technique for developing reports on topics of import for Wikiversity administration. The Assembly is not a decision-making body, per se. Rather, it is designed to create or discover or estimate consensus, through focused, facilitated, thorough deliberation. Assembly reports may be referenced in regular Wikiversity discussions, but will not directly control outcomes. Where full consensus is not found, minority reports may be issued.
- I invite you to register for the Wikiversity:Assembly by adding your user name to the Wikiversity:Delegable proxy/Table.
- Registering for the Assembly creates no specific obligation, but does consent to direct communication as the Assembly may determine is appropriate. You may opt out of such direct communication by adding "no messages" to the Table when you register, in the user comment field, but it is unlikely that the default (communication allowed) will create burdensome traffic for you.
You are invited to name a proxy
- When you register for the Assembly, you may optionally designate a "proxy."
- I suggest that you nominate, as a proxy, the user whom you most trust to participate positively in a Wikiversity discussion if you are unable to participate yourself. The proxy will not be voting for you in any process. Rather, the proxy will be considered to loosely represent you, as a means of estimating probable large-scale consensus based on small-scale participation, in the event that you do not personally participate.
- If you name a proxy, you will be consenting to direct communication with you by that proxy. If a named proxy accepts the proxy, you become, as long as you maintain the nomination (you may change it at any time), the "client" of the proxy, and by accepting, a proxy has consented to direct communication from the client.
- See Wikiversity:Delegable proxy for details.
I'm inviting all relatively inactive custodians to register for the Assembly, and to name a proxy as described. This is because you who have been and remain custodians have yourselves been trusted by the community, and your proxy choice, if you name one, may carry some reasonable weight, due to your experience. You may, of course, participate directly, whether you do or do not name a proxy. Thanks for considering this. --Abd 01:42, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
Your advanced permissions on en.wikiversity
A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing activity on wikis with no inactivity policy.
You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on the wiki listed above. Since that wiki does not have its own rights review process, the global one applies.
If you want to keep your rights, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights.
If you wish to resign your rights, you can reply here or request removal of your rights on Meta.
If there is no response at all after approximately one month, stewards will proceed to remove your administrator and/or bureaucrat rights. In ambiguous cases, stewards will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact the stewards.
- I no longer wish to be associated with Wikiversity, for various reasons. It also does not accept the single sign-on, so I can't even log in here. WiseWoman
- Good day. With regards to the single sign-on problem you report, I've looked at Special:CentralAuth/WiseWoman and I don't see any reason why it should not work as I don't see any issues with your global Wikimedia account. You could try to reset your password in case your password isn't working anymore, provided that there's an email address associated to your user account. Unfortunatelly I cannot confirm that the IP that wrote the message above is really you so I cannot action the resignation right now, unless you manage to log-in and request the removal at Meta-Wiki. Best regards, --MarcoAurelio (discuss • contribs) 18:43, 6 January 2019 (UTC)