Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To learn the wiki-markup-language syntax, see Help:Editing.
- You should sign your name on talk and vote pages using two dashes and four tildes, like this: --~~~~.
- There is a button at the top of the edit window that will insert this, too; it looks like part of a signature.
- Preferably, conduct any editing experiments in the sandbox.
- You can tell the community something about yourself in your user page.
- You can get to this page by clicking the tab at the top of the page labeled with your registered username.
- To attain a better understanding of what Wikiversity is, you might want to read through the introduction.
- Please say hello at the Wikiversity:Colloquium with any questions or ideas.
- Eventually, you might want to take the guided tour.
- Please take a look at Wikiversity:Namespaces to get a better idea of how Wikiversity is structurally setup.
- Wikiversity works a bit differently than other Wikimedia projecs. You may want to read about having a neutral point of view.
- If you are interested in conducting research, please read the research guidelines.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and have fun!
You will find more resources in Community Portal. If you want to ask a question, visit the questions page, the IRC (chat) page or ask me personally on my talk page. For site news, see the news page. It also might be a good idea if you add this page to your "watchlist" so that you can see when any new information is posted there.
Good luck! --Remi 21:19, 30 March 2007 (UTC)