- This account has been blocked pending resolution of wikinews:User talk:Nicole Sharp. Creating another account to bypass a block for misusing multiple accounts is not an appropriate response. If you want to rename an account, see meta:Changing username. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 12:12, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- @Dave Braunschweig: Please remove your block immediately. I have performed no actions on Wikiversity (or any other Wikimedia site) deserving such a horrible and drastic action, and you never even attempted to contact me before your block, in clear multiple violation of Wikiversity policy as written here: " "Wikiversity:Blocking policy#When are blocks appropriate?." As I have explained to you in email, and at "meta:user talk:Dave Braunschweig#Wikiversity block," my current Wikimedia account "NicoleSharpRFS" is not in any way an attempt to "bypass a block for misusing multiple accounts." I have never misused multiple accounts on Wikimedia and have always edited from only one single account. Like many other users, I have had multiple accounts over the many years I have been on Wikimedia, but always only one at a time, and I have never abused an account like you claim. The statements you have placed on my Wikiversity userpage without my permission are both false and libelous and are vandalism. NicoleSharpRFS (discuss • contribs) 03:46, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
- @Dave Braunschweig: If you have comments on what has happened on Wikinews, please go to the current discussion at: "meta:user talk:Brian McNeil#Wikinews block." Due to ongoing vandalism of my account, I currently have no way to contribute on Wikinews directly. NicoleSharpRFS (discuss • contribs) 05:24, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
Unfortunately, the description offered above is inconsistent with the edit history on your accounts. Whether or not it was intentional, Wikinews:Special:Contributions/NicoleSharpRFS shows clear violations of the block on Wikinews:Special:Contributions/Nicole_Sharp, and the global edit histories of these accounts at  and  show overlapping edits across Wikimedia projects. You may not have intended malice in your edits, but you need to stop claiming that you have never misused multiple accounts, and only used one account at a time, because there is clear evidence to the contrary.
The approach taken in Wikinews:User talk:Nicole Sharp, Wikinews:User talk:NicoleSharpRFS, and the escalation at , meta:User talk:Dave Braunschweig, meta:User talk:Pi zero, meta:User talk:Savh, and meta:User talk:Brian McNeil are completely inappropriate and unacceptable. Because you made this a cross-wiki issue by editing across projects and escalation to meta, the block here is relevant and appropriate.
As multiple people have tried to make clear along the way, there are (or at least were) opportunities for you to resolve this situation yourself. If you were willing to accept responsibility for your mistakes, recognize that there are appropriate and accepted ways to change a username, and stop attacking others while claiming victimization, you would get much further in your unblock requests.
To that end, if you want this account to be unblocked at Wikiversity, you must:
- Accept that the record shows a block violation at Wikinews and overlapping edits across Wikimedia projects
- Recognize that the appropriate way to change a username is described at meta:Changing username
- Agree to stop all posts at meta regarding this issue