| This user asked that their block be reviewed. The account was subsequently unblocked. Other custodians may review this block, but should not override this decision without good reason.
This user account has been blocked indefinitely from editing Wikiversity due to vandalism, harassment, or intimidation. See the Wikivesity blocking policy for more information. Unblock requests will be considered if accompanied by sincere assurances that the inappropriate participation will not be repeated. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 23:27, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
- User:Kong657 has been registered, which is very likely this user.
- Kong, this is not the way to start editing here. I'm not requesting checkuser to verify that you are the same user, but if you edit the same pages, and don't acknowledge that you are the same user -- and give the assurances described above -- you will likely be blocked again, and anyone else using the same computer. We don't really care what you did in the past, but you are violating policy if you create a new account while blocked, when you could simply say, "Okay, I won't do that again." I'm not commenting on User talk:Kong657 to avoid creating more useless pages. Checkuser may result in the school IP being blocked again.
- Respond here, you'll be fine. (If you've lost the password, then use the new account and just acknowledge that it is you.) If you say you won't vandalize pages, we'll trust you. Once. --Abd (discuss • contribs) 16:14, 6 October 2014 (UTC)
[user:Dave Braunschweig} and [ABd]
Yes, I am the same user, you see I didn't realize it was vandalism so I simply created a new account as this is part of the ICT course, so I thought I could bypass this block by simply creating a new account. So could you please unblock both accounts, and I am sorry that I did not consult the wikiversity policy before creating this account. And could you also try to unblock my colleague ICTSucks, even though im not that bothered if you don't he simply asked me to include him in my apology.Also I promise not to do or promote vandalism in the future.
- Unblocked. Note that each blocked individual must offer their own apology and assurances that the previous inappropriate participation will not be repeated.
- Please decide which account you will use (656 or 657), and then discontinue use of the other.
- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 14:17, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
I will stop using Kong656 thank you for the unblock, I also apologise on behalf of me and my colleagues, unofficially.