Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the talk page of GodzGuy01. Ask me questions about my edits here.[edit source]
Adventurous African Kingdoms (1-13)[edit source]
- Plateaus, Savannas, Tropical Rain Forests and Jungles
- [personal opinion]
- Savannas - Grow food - Few trees/thorny bushes/dry
- 1/4 - The Sahara used to be fertile and well-watered
- Sleeping Sickness - Malaria, Yellow Fever
- Kalahari Desert, Namib Desert and the Sahara Desert.
- Heat, jungles, mountains, animals.
- Nile (longest), Congo, Niger, Zambezi and Orange River
- Tectonic Plates (Earth's crust parted)
- Poems, stories and songs passed from generation to generation; Benefits: Moral lessons-Drawbacks: Can easily be altered/fabricated
- Highly trained speakers/entertainers who memorize oral traditions of their village; Put the fun in life
- Millet and Sourgum--Wheat and Barley
- A crucial role (People look through ancestors of the mom instead of father); Matrilineal